The Fun Has Been QUADRUPLED!
With four days of fun, and new convention spaces to explore, BABSCon will be sure to immerse and excite fans of all ages. Our 2019 convention at the newly renovated SFO Hyatt Regency hotel will be filled with panels, workshops, games, contests, music, and so much more. From our industry Guests of Honor speaking about their careers and their passions, to Bronies collaborating on their creations and ideas, to our Cutie Mark Crusaders' Clubhouse for the younger fans of My Little Pony, BABSCon always has something, if not ten things, going on all the time.
2019 Schedule of Programming
Open in New tab (Easier viewing)
New to BABSCon in 2019!
- Special Meals by Community Guest: The Brony Chef!! Enjoy one of four special meals inspired by the show and professionally executed by The Brony Chef. This is a special limited ticket event. Details can be found here.
- Martial Bronies Workshops: Join Solid @martialbronies and his guests for a “hooves on” workshop where you can learn a few of the moves and some of the philosophy that are part of a martial practice. Ticketed event. $20 per person. More details
- Fuzzy Logic Escape Rooms! Will be at the convention all weekend long and offering small group escape room adventures. These one hour mystery solver games will cost $20 per person and sign ups can be done through Fuzzy Logic right at the convention. Partial proceeds will go to the 2019 Babscon charities. More details and signups
- One session only, Pony Themed Charity D&D Session! Community Guest and Youtuber extraordinaire, Josh Scorcher, will be dungeon master for a very exclusive game session. Only 7 seats available at $50.00 each. Another 15 folks can join to watch the encounter at $5.00 each. Proceeds will go to the 2019 BABSCon Charities. Sign-ups will happen at the panel “1st Time DM” with Josh. For information email Workshop@babscon.com.
- The BABSCon Wings Workshop! This attendee participation art installation will be coming together Friday-Sunday and will be ready for everypony to TAKE WING for amazing photo opportunity. Create a feather of your own in the Cyberden Foyer at any time during the convention! Template link here:
BABSCon features all day programming just for kids, from story-telling with the talented voice actors behind their favorite character to games, activities, and more. Located in the Hyatt Regency's pool-side pavilion, the Crusader's Clubhouse is out of the way of the hustle and bustle of the main con space and is a fun, safe space for children and their guardians to have fun together. Remember, children get discounted admission and those 12 and under get in free.
Every year we put on a BABSCon's NEIGHhem concert with acts from the best brony musical talents. An hours-long concert usually held Saturday night, NEIGHhem will feature a wide variety of musical genres to excite every eardrum.
Golden Gates' Cosplay Contest
A convention staple, our Cosplay Contest seeks to discover not only whose cosplay is the best of the best, but also the most well made, the fan favorite, the best skit, the most entertaining group, and of course, the cutest crusaders (the kiddos of course). Come either join or spectate this contest and you might just see your favorite pony, changeling, or dragon come to life on stage. Click below for more info on rules, judging, and when to apply (walk-ons welcome of course).
Silver Span's Salon
Silver Span’s Salon is back again! Relaxed gatherings of one or more BABSCon Community Guests, Staff, or featured performers with up to 12 attendees will discuss their contribution to the MLP:FIM fandom. These take place in a business suite on the 2nd floor of the hotel and attendees are provided light refreshments as part of the event. And there will be a souvenir group photo taken and emailed to each participant.
Are you addicted to music? Got music you want to share? Do you want to try your hand at being a DJ? Join Krillik at this year's Renegade Stage where WE control the sound!
Registration Hours of operation
Thursday: (in Autograph room) 7pm - 10pm or until the line goes away
Friday: (in Autograph room) 9am - 8pm
Saturday: (Hotel Lobby) 8am - 5pm
Sunday: (Hotel Lobby) 8am - 5pm
Monday: (Hotel Lobby) 8am - 12pm