(Click map to embiggen!)
The magical day has finally arrived, and BABSCon is about to begin. Well, you need to know a few things first!
- Da Rules™. Here's our Code of Conduct. Learn it, love it, live it.
- Our Schedule of Events. Click here to see what's going on when so you can plan the best possible BABSCon for you!
- Our Vendor Area. Plan where to spend all your bits…ALL OF THEM!
- Our story so far…BABSCon is under attack by Queen Quake and her minions. Only our heroic mascots can stop them! Read the comic, hear Queen Quake's ominously beautiful Villain Song, and hear Golden Gates' rousing and inspiring Hero Song. (And buy the CD Single at the con store!)
- View our 2016 Con Book in handy-dandy PDF form. Maybe download it and put it in your e-reader of choice for easy mobile viewing.
- 6-2-1. "What's 6-2-1?" we hear you ask. Simple…for every day of the con, every attendee (or staffer) should get at least: 6 hours of sleep, 2 nutritious meals, and 1 shower. AT. LEAST. No, a Red Bull and some Cheetos doesn't qualify as a "nutritious meal." People collapsing of exhaustion, low blood sugar, or dehydration don't have a lot of fun, and people who don't shower make things less fun for everyone around them. So…6-2-1, savvy?
- ENJOY BABSCon 2016!!